Thursday, September 12, 2013

1 Photo/20 Words(x2) : A Classy Tradition and Why I'm Barefoot

Abi, at Creating Paper Dreams has challenged followers to find a photo and tell its story in just twenty words. I thought I'd give it a go and had so much fun, I did two! 
Do you care to join the fun?
After they run, they stay at the chute, congratulating opponents as they finish . . . staying until every racer crosses the line.
****************************************************************************
I packed her racing flats, but didn't bring her trainers. She took my shoes for warm-ups. I'm a good mom.

20 comments:

Amy said...

Good one! I like this short and sweet blogging thing - it's great!

Miriam said...

Fantasic! both of them but I love the second one.

Unknown said...

Great fun, good challenge

Linda said...

Great challenge, I will definately have a go at that!

Abi said...

Thank you for joining in Rinda. I have loved seeing your photos of the run pop up on fb. The words for the second photo made me chuckle!

scrappyjacky said...

Love them both....but especially the second one.

Melissa said...

Great job capturing the details in those photos with just a few words.

Sian said...

Lovely! It's hard to resist, isn't it? I wrote twenty and then had to write another twenty too.

Lou said...

lovely x you're a good mum giving up your shoes :)

alexa said...

A good Mum indeed! And your second caption really made me smile ...

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

It's such a great idea and you are indeed a good mom to give up your shoes. Like Sian, I felt the need for another 20 words in the form of a post script!

Karen said...

Great ones; especially the second one!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Good mom. Classy runners. Yep, and nice!

Anne said...

2nd one too for me xxx

Jo Murray said...

You ARE a good mum...and a clever one too.

Carola Bartz said...

Love it, Rinda!! You do magic with words.

Irene said...

Yes, you are a good mom and a good photographer.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great 20 words and photo!

Unknown said...

Good thing you have similar size feet! I am catching up on my blog reading now and shall be scrolling back but won't have the time to comment on each post. Hope all is well :)

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Ah, yes...the things we do for our kiddos... Fun post, Rinda!