Thursday, July 30, 2015

Scrapbook Friday (on Thursday)

I am very happy to say that, with this layout, I have completed scrapping all my photos from 2014! This year, I am trying to scrap at least four layouts a month and post them on Fridays here on my blog. From here, I'll be moving on to 2013 or some specialty albums. I haven't quite decided. But I'm really happy to be back to scrap booking again!
What? It's not Friday? That's because tomorrow I'll be hosting the end of July linky for the 2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt. I hope you'll stop by and link a post of your finds.

5 comments:

alexa said...

Now there are some joyful photos! Sounds as if you are throwing your cap in the air too, at having completed. Always a sense of achievement!

debs14 said...

That's quite an achievement! Great layouts of some lovely photos. You're doing so well in keeping up with your intentions.
Looking forward to seeing all the links pop up later today with Scavenger Hunt finds!

Beverly said...

Love the layout and the girls jumping is one of my fav pics of yours. I think I am feeling the need to actually scrapbook again.

Melissa said...

This looks great! I've scheduled lots of scrapping time in August, so I just may have to pop over & scraplift some of your two page layouts.

Missus Wookie said...

Oh well done on getting through that pile of photos.

I'm collecting photos but not managed to post yet...